Re: [Healeys] temp sender wrench & Carb Oil

To: Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, Healeys List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] temp sender wrench & Carb Oil
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
Good Day Don;  May I suggest a visit to the old SOL site is in order. [Scions
of Lucas]  While many of the links are long gone, there is a lot of good
information that remains.

Two General Sites are:
Austin Healey      http://www.team.net/www/healey/

LBC Tech             http://www.team.net/sol/tech/

Specific to questions asked by Don Day, check out the following:
Water Temp Pickup
http://www.team.net/www/healey/tech/big_hly/tools/temp_sensor.html

LBC Fluids     http://www.team.net/sol/tech/fluidcht.html

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com> wrote: << I bought a quart of 30wt,they
didn't have 20wt, I will bring it back,then look for a place that sells 20wt.
In the mean time I used 3@1.   I am ready to start the motor up, I put
anti-freeze in and I found that I didn't tighten up the temperature sending
probe that goes into the block. 5/8 craws foot needed. I wonder if they sell a
5/8 oxygen sensor socket?  That would work. >>
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html