Re: [Healeys] no tac

To: "'Don Day'" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, "'healey list'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] no tac
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:50:23 -0700
Don--check the fuse box.  If you put a fuse in the ignition circuit and it's
not between the clips properly you will draw power into the ignition circuit
from the horn circuit. The car will run (good to remember of you lose your
keys) but the generator light will stay on.   John Trifari  Golden Gate AHC