[Healeys] BN 6 for sale

To: "list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN 6 for sale
From: "wpollock@inbox" <wpollock@inbox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:06:44 -0400
I have no interest in vehicle,I just looked at it on a local dealers lot.

Its a BN6,red over black,black and red interior and OD. I saw the BMIHT dated
2003 and it was built July '58. Its being sold as a 1959 model year. Did not
drive nor look at the engine but the car looks good. Asking price is 35950.
Anyone interested contact me and I will give you the dealers name and phone
number.

Bill Pollock
CT

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html