Re: [Healeys] Won't start

To: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Won't start
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:37:02 +0800
Richard -

Again, you need to be disconnecting and reconnecting all terminals in
the circuit, and confirming your ground wires are properly grounded...
as explained previously.

Start with the big brown wires coming out of the control box and the
white wires coming in and out of the starter switch.

Familiarize yourself with the wiring diagram.

Alan