Re: [Healeys] Oil Changes

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil Changes
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:15:54 -0700 (PDT)
Really!?  I'm just trying to verify I'm doing the right thing. Between
marketing ("buy more ZDDP") and other sources and messages I'm a bit confused.
I'm using valvoline racing 20w50. I'm told it's  ZDDP content is adequate and
hoping it's right. I don't have the funds to experiment and pay to undo any
mistakes.

As an interesting side note regarding modern engines and friction reduction, my
daughter drives a Honda Civic Hybrid which runs on 0w20 (zeroW20).

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.