Re: [Healeys] Carbs overflowing on 60 BN7

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carbs overflowing on 60 BN7
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:23:57 +0800
Bob -

My experience is the rubber ones seal better, but then don't last more
than 5-ish years then start leaking.  The brass ones will last longer,
but if they aren't made correctly they will leak.  The Grose jets work
best, provided fuel is clean.

You might be having a problem with too much fuel pressure with the
brass jets - what type of fuel pump are you using?

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html