Re: [Healeys] Carbs overflowing on 60 BN7

To: "'Greg Lemon'" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carbs overflowing on 60 BN7
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:52:03 -0600
FWIW,
I have used the Facet successfully for years with no carb overflow problems.
I have replaced two over those years and they usually just stop pumping
fuel.  I have also used a Carter which puts out a bit more pressure with no
bad results on my HD6's as well.  I think the previous poster's got it
right.

Don
57' BN4