Re: [Healeys] What I love about this list...

To: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>, 'Chris Dimmock'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What I love about this list...
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:32:56 -0400
I am fortunate to have this list and the E-Type list---I find these two lists
equal in friendliness and knowledge skills.  Both help keep me on the right
track.

Tom
---- glemon@neb.rr.com wrote:

I participate in other LBC online lists and forums.  None comes close in the
level of knowledge of the cars, comradery, interesting people, or speed of
response.
So I linger even though my "huindred" is long gone.

The list, which is actually the people that make it up, is amazing.

Greg Lemon

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html