Re: [Healeys] What I love about this list...

To: Joseph Costa <healey53@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What I love about this list...
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:23:09 +1000
G'day Joe

There was a film set in northeast USA during an ice storm when car keys were
thrown into a bowl. I kept waving at the screen for Sigourney Weaver to take
mine, but clearly she didn't hear me.

Alas not, so Joe Armour's Sebring 3000 would be okay as second prize.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia