Re: [Healeys] Junk E-mails

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Junk E-mails
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:43:46 -0500
<< I know Ed won't agree, >>

Yep sorta right, Rik <G> !!

<< but you might consider dropping hotmail like a stone >>

Dumber than a rock move.
As far as the 'big' "free" eMail providers go, Hotmail IS
on the GOOD list.

<< and going to Gmail. >>

Worse move<G> !!
In the eMail Mailing List world [and others I'm sure], Gmail
is just one [1] step above Yahoo which is one [1] step above
[pos] aol.  Each of the three seem to LOVE to "out of the blue"
make code changes to their eMail Clients & Servers which do
NOT follow The RULES.  PERIOD.  FACT.

<< I get about 2 pieces of spam a month that make it into my inbox. >>

Like everything else<G>, "they will come" sad to say.
The facts are and seems likely to remain so, that hackers ARE
better & faster code writers then the legit folks that DO
follow The Rules.

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at:      www.justbrits.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html