Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

To: "'Jody Kerr'" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>, "'Oudesluys'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:19:58 +1000
G'day

I have had the pleasure of driving a few 541s over the years. The 541 is my
favourite coupe of the 1950s and the 4-litre Austin engine seems
appropriate.

The 541 doesn't accelerate all that quickly, but will cruise at 100mph when
it eventually gets there. I would be more than happy to add a 541 to my
garage. But will say that a BMW engine would make it interesting.

Good to hear that Richard is working hard at keeping you US Jensenites in
check. He is certainly enthusiastic and knows his stuff. Plus like most
Australians is fully aware of the perils of drop bears.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia