Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:17:23 -0700
I have attended the Jensen International meet in California and Nevada.   I
think they call it international because they usually get someone from
Canada.  Ours was the only Healey there but they opened the meet to any car
that Jensen worked on.   A very nice group of people and one of them is sure
that the 541 was designed from the curves of the Austin Healey.    I think
one of those 440s in an Austin Healey might be a little scary.

Jerry
BJ8
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html