Re: [Healeys] Just want to vent!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Just want to vent!
From: Peter Schauss <rpschauss@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:22:09 -0400
To add a more positive note to this thread, as I was parking my MGB at
the gym today
a guy pulled up behind me in his Mercedes and, as he got out, said,
"Whenever I see an MG I get a
smile on my face.  I used to own one and it was great fun."

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html