Re: [Healeys] Just want to vent!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Just want to vent!
From: "Charlie O'Connors" <charlieoc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:49:07 -0400
On Tuesday I drove my Austin Healey to my office in Tallahassee.  While
driving down Hwy 27 toward town I saw a Florida Highway Patrol car coming up
behind me.  I was sure I was going to be stopped for something.  He pulled
up beside me, looked over at me, gave me a thumbs up, and kept on going.
Made me glad that I decided to drive the Healey to work on Tuesday.

Charlie O'Connors
Havana, Florida
1960 Austin Healey BT7