Re: [Healeys] Just want to vent!

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Just want to vent!
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 21:22:34 -0500
 " My wife was in the Healey with me the other day and commented that it
gets
 lots of stares ... all guys looking; no women.

 Robert Duquette"

My Healey got lots of comments from women, from the ubiquitous "nice car" or
"beautiful car" (usally from the post 30 age group)  to "can I trade you?"
or "can I go for a ride?"  Usually from the younger set.

I never followed up on these offers, being a happily married man (whose wife
reads his email sometimes I might add) but I was certainly good for the ego.

Regards, Greg Lemon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html