Re: [Healeys] FW: PEDC Show

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: PEDC Show
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 07:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
Nice video and looks like a great show.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Fri, 10/8/10, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net> wrote:

From: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: PEDC Show
To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 11:19 PM

Each year in September  my local club, Positive Earth Drivers Club, has a
show -  Brits on the Beach  -  at Ocean Grove, NJ   which is a one square
mile religious retreat community on the Jersey Shore. Most of the homes and
buildings are authentic turn of the century (1890's into the early 1900's)
Victorian buildings. We get both sides of two blocks of the small downtown -
a block from the Atlantic Ocean -  in which to show our cars. This year,
there were over 135 cars including a dozen or so Healeys. A video can be
seen at:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68112t54zEA

Still photos are at:

http://apps.pedc.org/Gallery/

We have literally hundreds of visitors in attendance and the local merchants
love the added business that our show brings in. The show next year will be
on September 17 so mark your calendars if you chance to be in the area.

Last year's show can be seen on the Video page of my site.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com