[Healeys] Phffft!

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Phffft!
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:58:11 +0000
I was watching this old 1954 movie Phffft! with Jack Lemmon and Judy Holliday
when I saw a storefront with AUSTIN in big letters.  So, I paused the movie.

Some smaller print seems to say 'Austin of England' and then there's more
small letters in a different place, but I can't read them ... the last word
seems to be 'England'.

Then after my attempts to read everything, I restarted the movie and there was
a 100 in the showroom.  He bought it.  In the driving scenes, the mirror is
missing in shots from the front and present in shots from the back.  Where do
you get a mirror like that? ;)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html