[Healeys] Coolant Mixture

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Coolant Mixture
From: fietts02@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:05:30 -0400 (EDT)
I have researched the archives and have found deep discussion on the use
and mixture of coolant vs water vs distilled water etc. I recently purchased
a  bottle of Wetter Water and curious as to the most effective usage of the
product  as it relates to mixture. Should it be used with just water mixed
with the  product? It is better used with a mixture of antifreeze, water and
the product  and if so what ratio? Should I consider  distilled water and
the product  only? . I would assume climate plays a big part and I live in the
southeast  where we rarely get below freezing but it does occasionally
happen but not  often.

What success have listers had using the product.

Ken
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html