Re: [Healeys] Customs Duty Invoice

To: "'Curt/Nancy Arndt'" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Customs Duty Invoice
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:05:22 -0500
In May of '09, I got a bill from FedEx for $29.50 for customs/import fees
after I received a large order valued at a little over $1000 from AH Spares.
It probably was the dollar total for your order that caused the import fees.
Even if you had made smaller orders, you may have paid higher shipping fees
in total, but not an extra import charge.  I think you have to try find out
who handled the actual import of the parcel.  If you can't, then make
inquires why you got the invoice from that company.

Neil Anderson