Re: [Healeys] National Gatherings 2011?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] National Gatherings 2011?
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:23:55 -0700
My mistake! The International Meet will be in Scotland, not Ireland. My
ol' fart hood hearing has failed me again!

Bill

On 11/5/2010 5:42 Big Blue, Mr. Bill wrote:
> Well, David, that seems to have spread across The Pond as well. I spoke
> with Derrick Ross this morning and he said that 2012 will be a regular
> annual Meet, nothing like the spectacular show put on at Wolkfield Park
> in 2002. All their efforts at the moment are coordinating the events for
> next year. 2011 is the 50th anniversary of their Club, the Mother Club.
> After that, they'll be focusing on the 2013 International Meet which
> occurs every four years. In the past it has been in Luxembourg and the
> Swiss Alps. 2013 will take it to Ireland. With three years to save and
> if I am physically capable by then, I'm going to try to make that one.
> If anyone else is interested, please contact me off List.
>
> Bill Barnett
> '53 Red Car
> '61 Green Car
-
When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or
not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I cannot
remember anything but the things that never happened. - Mark Twain
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html