Re: [Healeys] National Gatherings 2011?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] National Gatherings 2011?
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:02:34 -0700
What about the following year? 2012 is the 60th anniversary of the
Healey. The previous three Snowmass, Breckenridge and Tahoe were
fantastic! For a Meet of that size, I would think it would already have
to be in the planning stages. Is the date and location Healeydom's
best-kept secret?

Cheers,

Bill Barnett
'53 Red Car
'61 Green Car

--
When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or
not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I cannot

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html