Re: [Healeys] Scheduling of healey meets

To: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Scheduling of healey meets
From: jerry wall <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:00:57 -0600
hi jody,
if you wait until your kids graduate high school, all the Healey meets may
be over.
cheers,
jerry
ps. i've got 5 kids, now all grown, who started attending Healey meets in
1978 and all remember the meets they attended.  my son will turn 50 next
spring and he and I plan on attending the Colorado meet in the BN6 next
summer.