Re: [Healeys] Scheduling of healey meets

To: jerry wall <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>, Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Scheduling of healey meets
From: Jonas Payne <jpayne@ThorCon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:04:08 -0800
I'm 39 and have 3 kids under 12.

I have 5 british cars at home including 2 healeys.

I'm still at the point in my career/life where I'm working 70+ hours a week to
make the mortgage and save up for college tuitions.

As much as I would like to spend my vacation completing the CA Mille, or the
Copperstate, or attending Hershey, Monterey Historics or any number of events
that I personally might consider to be a good time, the family has other
ideas, that typically involve camping or Mickey Mouse.

I probably don't speak for everybody in my demographic (which is admittedly
small in the British Car Hobby) but I think it's safe to say that you can plan
events that don't need to be too family friendly, because it's unlikely that
many of us will have the opportunity to travel and attend such an event unless
it's in our back yard.

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084
jpayne@thorcon.net

"This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have
received this email in error please contact the sender(s) at (702) 269-2007
and delete all copies from your system.  It is not the intent of the sender to
solicit any person or business.  Please note that any opinions in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Thor
Construction, Incorporated.  Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no
liability for any damage or loss caused by any virus transmitted by this
email."
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html