Re: [Healeys] Ultimate Healey Jack?

To: "I Erbs" <eyera3@gmail.com>, "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>, "healey
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ultimate Healey Jack?
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:17:54 -0500
This is for a tire change if you have a flat when your on the road.   I
doubt your going to have room
in your trunk for a harbor frieght jack.   Unless its a small scissors jack.
I had a flat in my garage the
other day and  had a tough time with all the jacks that I had available.
Thin and flat is the ticket.

Mark