[Healeys] aluminum oil pan

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] aluminum oil pan
From: Wayne Schultz <waschu2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:40:09 -0500
  Hello,

                   Thanks for all the input from the group concerning my
oil sump not fitting.  It seems as though others have had the same
problem with the aluminum pan hitting the corner of the oil pump. My oil
pan came from AH Spares in England.  They have been great and trial
fitted a replacement pan to a block that had the oil pump installed and
verified that there was clearance. They are shipping that pan to me.
Since other people are having the same problem these pans are probably
from the same source and supply to AH Spares, Moss etc. If the maker
would offset the hole pattern slightly to one side this would probably
take care of the problem as the mounting flange is pretty wide.

          Wayne
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html