[Healeys] Clifford the 100/6

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Clifford the 100/6
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:00:05 +0100
Greetings Gentlemen,

I have just started the greatest project of my life, a 100/6 form 1959.
Though I have got some experiences with BMC cars, this would be my first Big
Healey, which I would like to do as good as I can.

Though I have bought the car last year i could only start it now, and I am
at the very start now, slowly removing the parts/documenting.

Clifford (Cliff) was first registered in the USA and apperently lived all in
its life in Texas. After a small front collosion in the ealy 80s, it
stopped, and aited ever since to get back on the road.

It looks like it had an engine transplant, as it has an early mkI 3000
(29D) in the engine bay.

I have got a few questions, if I can ask them...

Greetings:
Gergo Feher

IMGP7297.JPG]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html