Re: [Healeys] Clifford the 100/6

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clifford the 100/6
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:20:24 -0800 (PST)
Welcome Gergo;B  I am sure we are going to hearB  a lot from you as your
project progresses.B  Like you, I have a similar engine problem but in
reverse; my 3000 MkI BN7 project car has a 26D engine sitting in it.B  Too bad
we did not live closer, we could swap engines. J
One of the best sources for information on the 100-6 is Derek Jobbs website
http://www.healeysix.net/
For Healey information in general, I suggest you explore the following
websites.
John Sims:B  http://www.healey6.com/index.htm
Patton Dickson:B B  http://www.austin-healeys.com/
Chris Dimmock:B B  http://www.myaustinhealey.com/
Larry Varley: http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/
SOL:B B B B B B  http://www.team.net/sol/tech/
You may also wish to check out the British Car Forum
B http://www.britishcarforum.com/B  The section dealing with Healeys is at
B http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/Austin_Hea
ley
There are many other internet sources and many books that you would be advised
to obtain.B  One of the best moves you can make is to join the Austin Healey
club and/or British car clubB closest to you.
Gergo, good luck with your projectB in getting Clifford back on the road.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;B B  and Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Wed, 12/1/10, Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com> wrote: << Greetings
Gentlemen,B  I have just started the greatest project of my life, a 100/6 form
1959.B  Though I have got some experiences with BMC cars, this would be my
first Big Healey, which I would like to do as good as I can.B  Though I have
bought the car last year i could only start it now, and I am at the very start
now, slowly removing the parts/documenting.B  Clifford (Cliff) was first
registered in the USA and apperently lived all in its life in Texas. After a
small front collosion in the ealy 80s, it stopped, and aited ever since to get
back on the road.B  It looks like it had an engine transplant, as it has an
early mkI 3000 (29D) in the engine bay.B  I have got a few questions, if I can
ask them...B  Greetings:B  Gergo Feher >>
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html