Re: [Healeys] Tool Black ?

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tool Black ?
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:48:23 -0800
I am using Caswell's black chromate on small parts.You need to zinc
plate the part first. The research I have done on gun blueing show
there is a hot and cold process. The cold blueing is not very
durable. I have not found any hot blueing kits and the process is
very toxic compared to the cold process. Black chromate is very toxic too.

John

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html