Re: [Healeys] Diff, brake pipe material

To: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Diff, brake pipe material
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:37:26 +0800
Gergo -

If you drive the car regularly, you will not have any Galvanic
corrosion problems.  If worried, you can paint the outside of the
slave cylinders which should help reduce the Galvanic potential of the
aluminum to the steel lines.  If you use steel lines, the potential
will be reduced too, esp if zinc coated.  Get pre bent steel lines
from Doug Reed of 18G Motorworks.

Alan