Re: [Healeys] Fuel line clips

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel line clips
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:56:23 -0800
The Moss catalog shows the 'hairpin' style clips for BT7s up to car# 17351, and
P-style clips thereafter.

I got the hairpin style clips for our BN2 from Moss, but they weren't correct
(same problem you noted, plus they were
too 'wimpy' for lack of a better term).  BCS has better ones, but they ain't
cheap (about $4 each).

I wouldn't be surprised if, when Austin changed to the P-clip, they left the
holes for the hairpin clips.

bs

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net