[Healeys] Fuel line clips

Subject: [Healeys] Fuel line clips
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:38:15 -0800
I recently purchased some fuel line clips that are similar to the
brake line clips.

When I tried to install the clips and fuel line I found that they do
not really work with a 5/16" line; they seem to be for a smaller line
but I know they are not for the brake lines because that is an even
smaller clip.

My fuel line had clips and screws like the ones for the wiring
harness when I took it out.

What a people doing for fuel line clips? Do I need a different clip?
Could it be that the frame rail holes are two small for the clip? My
rail holes are 13/64" but could be a little larger due to paint interference.

Thanks for any help!
John Spaur
'62 BT7