[Healeys] Web Site

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Web Site
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:22:38 -0500
Several new features:

I have added a "competition" section to the Technical page for articles on
modifying our cars for competition. On such article (from 1961) is on the
site.

I am starting to add articles on the Technical page from other sources. I
have found that Wikipedia articles can be converted to PDF and downloaded.
They even have a link that allows you to do so. The first is on the
Miscellaneous section of the Technical page on the subject of "Parkerizing"
If you do not know what this is, read the article!!

Gonna snow again Thursday into late Friday morning so will have time to add
some more "stuff" before I kick in the old snow blower. At least with this
lousy weather there is something to drive.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html