[Healeys] rear oil seal conversion

Subject: [Healeys] rear oil seal conversion
From: e-wilkins at cox.net (Eric (Rick) Wilkins)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:14:12 -0800
I'll play along.

An Austin Healey isn't a drag racer, and the first gear with any of
the rear ends these cars came with is a very short stump puller (IMNSHO)

I have a 3.54:1 rear end with a 28% overdrive and while I've yet to
install the lightened flywheel that is in my garage, I'm pretty
confident that it's not going to do much to the launch.

Wilko
San Diego