Re: [Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic - Feb Calender Pic

To: pajtamuvek@gmail.com, "healeys @autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic - Feb Calender Pic
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:43:19 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Following all the tire size quesions and answers, if interested you can see my
BJ8 with 185x15 [not 185/70x15] Vred on 5 inch rims as the Yellow February car
in the 2011 AHCUSA Calender.  I have lowered the rear by 2 inches to get rid
of the dreaded BJ8 gap between the tire and the fender top.  It is now
concentric as earlier cars.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail@yahoo.com