Re: [Healeys] Harbor Freight

To: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@att.net>, "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Harbor Freight
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:48:14 -0500
No problem by me.  They come up with some interesting items, some cheap and
inferior but you
have to know what your looking for.   I bought the dollies with the steel
rollers to help move
my rear ends around the garage.  Great price and can't hurt them at all.
I have noticed that their prices have gone up considerably in the past year
or so as have everyone elses I guess.

Mark