[Healeys] Harbor Freight

Subject: [Healeys] Harbor Freight
From: mkgoodman at att.net (Mark Goodman)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:43:41 -0500
I know that all of you do not care for the Harbor Freight items and would
never buy anything from them, but I purchased a

set of 4 of their Mechanical Dollies to move my BJ8 around in my garage, and
found them to be sturdy and was able to push the car around with very little
effort.  The key component for them to  move easy is the ball bearing swivel
wheels.  The construction of the unit is well worth the $59.95 each SALE
PRICE.  The item number is LOT NO. 67287.  They are on sale for $59.95 each
until 3/31 using Code 39240023 ( online ).

You will not be able to find anything close in quality at this price.  As a
trial, I kept my car on them for over 2 weeks to make sure that they were
sufficient quality to move the BJ8 when I wanted to get it out of the garage
in spring.  To "jack" the car up and then move it would only require 10 to
15 minutes of use.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com