[Healeys] Number of MK2 BN7s

Subject: [Healeys] Number of MK2 BN7s
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 05:56:19 -0800
Recall reading somewhere authoritative that only 60-something (64?) tri-carb,
center-shift BN7s (two seaters) were
built, making them tres collectible.   There were considerably more dual-carb,
center-shift BN7s built.

One of my favorite fantasies is finding a perfect tri-carb, center-shift BN7 in
a barn and getting it for $5,000.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net