Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:40:12 -0500
Steve,

Thanks for the info. You did a great writeup on the Rostra unit.  For me, your
experience shows the Rostra is a better alternative to an Audiovox from Ebay.

Thanks,
Al

"Are you are green enough if your
carbon footprint is smaller than Al
Gore's?"

On Mar 12, 2011, at 10:05 AM, Steve Thomton wrote:

> The Healey list didn't seem to like the long link to the cruise control
project on my first post.

http://stevesaustinhealey.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layo
ut=blog&id=2&Itemid=3

> If this doesn't work.... go to my website  http://stevesaustinhealey.com
Go to the Projects tab on the left side of the page.... click on that....
scroll down to number 5, the Cruise Control project and click on that link.

http://www.stevesaustinhealey.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&i
> d=15:cruise-control&catid=2:projects&Itemid=3
>
> It works great.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Thomton
> http://stevesaustinhealey.com