[Healeys] Cruise Control

Subject: [Healeys] Cruise Control
From: scthomton at yahoo.com (Steve Thomton)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:05:09 -0800 (PST)
The Healey list didn't seem to like the long link to the cruise control
project on my first post.

http://stevesaustinhealey.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layo
ut=blog&id=2&Itemid=3

If this doesn't work.... go to my website  http://stevesaustinhealey.com   Go
to the Projects tab on the left side of the page.... click on that.... scroll
down to number 5, the Cruise Control project and click on that link.

Hope that gets you there.

Cheers,
Steve