Re: [Healeys] Brake Caliper Piston Ques.

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Caliper Piston Ques.
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:37:09 -0500
<< I am changing over my MGA pistons to MGB pistons (much
cheaper)... >>

Are you actually telling us that in the relaxed and NON-EMERGENCY
situation you are in Mark, you are with malice & forethought going to
"play" with a *SAFETY* item ??

If *BRAKE* caliper pistons are *SO* expensive for you, then IMNSHO it IS
time to SELL the car.

Normally when someone does something like that and the "alteration" is
only something that could effect the Owner, I say
"hope your hospitalization/funeral  policies are good & will cover
you in case of a violation discovery.".  In this case, you could very
will effect the LIVES of yourself AND others.  *
RE-READ Para. # 2.

*Ed*
*
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html