[Healeys] Brake Caliper Piston Ques.

Subject: [Healeys] Brake Caliper Piston Ques.
From: lapierrem at sbcglobal.net (mark lapierre)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
Yes Ed,  be quiet,  your typing too loud.   Both MG gurus, Twist and Barney
confirm this mod.
You definely have a brake mod issue Mr ED.   You always get
your panties in a
bind when
someone mentions "brake calipers".    Being a
"Brit car shop"  I would have
thought you'd have

been using this mod long
ago.  SS MGB pistons are grrrrrrrreat.