Re: [Healeys] Brake Caliper Piston Ques.

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Caliper Piston Ques.
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:44:40 -0500
<< You finely have a brake mod issue Mr ED. >>

Yep, you bet Mark <G> !!  Gee, WHAT is the MG motto ??

<< You always get your panties in a bind when someone mentions
"brake calipers". >>

Not if being done correctly.  And above all, SAFELY.
As of now, I could care less if you run into a tree at high Speed
and can't stop.  Have a nice "life".

<<Being a "Brit car shop"  I would have thought you'd have been using
this mod long ago.  SS MGB pistons are grrrrrrrreat.   >>

So I can send you the quarterly Invoice so YOU can PAY for my Shop
Keepers Insurance Policy ??
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Mark.  That will GREATLY improve
my bottom line [what bottom line??] !!  I'll mail the Invoice on the
20th of every third [3rd] month, OK ??  Should give you plenty
of time to get your CHECK back to me<G> !!!

Sorry to note tho, it WILL curtail you LBC spending a LOT !!!

Me
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html