[Healeys] 57 Healey

Subject: [Healeys] 57 Healey
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 08:33:51 -0800
Yes it's legal in many locations.
IMHO if you have a gas smell you should not put your car in an enclosed
garage. Because if you get the right mixture any spark (light switch?) and
your garage and car go BOOM!
Fix the leak or park outside.
$.02
Rick
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2011, at 6:37, Peter Caldwell <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:

> At 07:53 AM 3/2/2011, Bob Spidell wrote:
>> FWIW, I have a small, reasonably well-sealed 2-car garage and I never smell
gas from my BJ8, even after a long, hot run.   I don't believe any gas smell
from any car--or other source--is tolerable (but I also have a natgas water
heater with a pilot light in my garage).