[Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!

Subject: [Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:10:49 -0500
Indeed they will interfere with electronic equipment.  I have a Racecam
camera and Traqmate data acquisition system on the Courier  that I moved
slightly over the winter and when I went to test the systems in their new
location I found that the DA section was totally inoperative and that the
camera deck would rapidly turn off and on.  I was totally befuddled until I
remembered that I had for whatever reason also switched over to a
distributor cap with solid-core wires and once I went back to the carbon
wires everything was once again fine.