[Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!

Subject: [Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!
From: don at anglesey.us (Don Anglesey)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:33:27 -0700
I also use the solid core wires but have to change back to the old carbon
core to tune it because of the interference on my dwell and tach meter.  I
was surprised by just how much interference they put out.  The only carbon
core wire I have had go out was too close to the header.  I use Taylor wires
and both kinds are quality made so if you use any type of electronics in the
car I would suggest using the shielded core wire.  For performance solid
core is the way to get the most spark.
Don
57' BN4