Re: [Healeys] Custom accessory

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Custom accessory
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:36:01 -0700
I would prefer a light that warned me thst someone was going to speed up,
pull right in front of me and then slow down. Here we csll it the cut and
squat move. Damed anoying

Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write