[Healeys] Custom accessory

Subject: [Healeys] Custom accessory
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick and Caroline Quinn)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:18:16 +1000
G'day Chris

But what about a custom accessory for hat wearers?

Back in the 1960s there was a AH 100 in Sydney that had an upwards bump in
its hoodbows so that its female owner could always wear her favourite hats.

But I suppose it pales next to the Mustang I saw with the statuette of Venus
de Milo on the back parcel shelf that would light up when the brakes were
applied.

I have to get back to my writing so stop distracting me.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia