[Healeys] AH hardtop for sale

To: <john@healey6.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] AH hardtop for sale
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:51:20 -0400
Hello, John.  Would I be able to list this on your website?

Factory hardtop for sale.  These are getting hard to find.  This is a 1959
hardtop that fits all side curtain/ four seater 100-6 and 3000's.  It is best
described as a survivor- being stored in garage rafters for 40 years!
Complete.  All original seals, hardware, and glass.  The glass is very clear
and very usable.  Some small imperfections, but good overall.  Appears to have
original Colorado red lacquer paint (aged with some scratches, and chips- no
stress cracks though).  Headliner is all there with some aged appearance.

Would consider taking a $500 non-fundable deposit.  This means when the $500
is in my hands, the hardtop is yours when you pay the balance.  If you don't
pay the balance and pick up, you don't get the $500 back.  Until a deposit/ or
cash is in my hands, first come first serve.   I had a guy try and play games
with me on a car I sold, so I am just making sure this is clear (its too bad,
I have to do that).

Located in Lancaster, PA.  Pick up only.

$2,100.00

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html