Re: [Healeys] AH hardtop for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH hardtop for sale
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 07:48:48 -0400
A similar condition Factory hardtop just went on e-bay for $2,500 and a much
lesser condition one for $1,500 (a buy it now, quick sale).  It could be used
as is/ painted/ or completely restored.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."