Re: [Healeys] matching

To: "'White, Stephen'" <stephen.white@wku.edu>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] matching
From: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 22:22:58 -0700
Does the lead from the positive or negative terminal of the battery to the
battery cut-off switch (ground).   If the lead from the negative terminal
goes to the switch, the car is negative ground, Alternatively, if the lead
from the positive terminal goes to the knob, the car is positive ground.

If the car is negative ground, it would be easier to convert the engine to
negative than the car back to positive.

Paul